Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 30, 2013

First post

With most of my customs, I tend to use a more grunge, dirty look to corroborate life in the sewers. I really like using a dark wash on my TMNT Nick figures to allow the skin texture to look gritty. I think the battle pads look amazing with wash as well. I have previously customized the NECA TMNT figures, Nickelodeon figures (ooze canisters, 11" Battle Shells figures, and general 4" figures), McDonalds figures, and the vintage figures as well. I will post new sets as they become available for sale. Each set will differ from the other. I never use the same exact template for the figures though they all will have my trademark gritty style. I hope you enjoy these and hope to hear your feedback regarding the sets. I will eventually get around to posting a step by step process of my customization process.

Turtle Power!


1 comment: