Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Set # 8 Nick Figures

I figured I'd share set #8 of my Nickelodeon custom TMNT figures. I'm currently selling this set on eBay. What I like about this set, among others, is the way the shells took the paint during the wash process. Specifically for this set, on top of the grunge style I utilize, I focused on enhancing the battle damage to the shells. This set also includes as more realistic Splinter to corroborate the Nick show. This set took around 5.25 hours to customize. I recently switched to a new method of customizing the weapons so they are highly durable and vibrant. Tell me what you think!





 
 


 
 

 
 
 

 
 



1 comment:

  1. I think they look totally rad! Would you take a trade? Like maybe workin' at the farm?

    ReplyDelete